Monday, October 30, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Contest -1

UPDATE : Answers Published....

Starting off with a contest on F.R.I.E.N.D.S trivia (Thanks Enigma, for the idea). Restating the obvious, I ask 10 questions and you tell the answers :O Lets see how much knowledgeable you guys are about F.R.I.E.N.D.S ;)


1. Which actress was originally approached to play the part of "Rachel Green" ?
Answer: Courteney Cox. She was the only one among the cast who was famous before F.R.I.E.N.D.S happened. At that time, she was also in the list of the "Most Beautiful Women". She chose to play Monica because she felt that she somehow related to Monica's character.

2. What is Chandler's middle name ?
Answer: Muriel.

3. Which movie does Rachel claim as her favourite ?
Answer: Dangerous Liaisons.

4. And which is her actual favourite ?
Answer: Weekend at Bernie's.

5. What is the name of Joey's bedtime penguin pal ?
Answer: Hugsy.

6. Who essayed the role of Phoebe/Ursula's stalker ?
Answer: This role was played by David Arquette, who is also Courteney's husband. That episode was telecast in Season 2 or 3.

7. "Well, I relied on a carefully regimented program of denial and wetting the bed". Who said this and when ?
Answer: This is told by Chandler to Rachel, when she asks him how he coped with his parents divorce.

8. Who breaks up with Ross because of his constant whining ?
Answer: Janice. This was in season 5, after Ross's marriage breaks up and he is also on sabattical from work.

9. What does Joey put on his head to scare Chandler during Thanksgiving ?
Answer: He sticks his head into a dead Turkey to scare Chandler, but then his head gets stuck there. Lol!

10. Who used to sing "I am Bea, I drink Tea, Wont you dance around with me ?" ?
Answer: Ross. They actually show Ross and Monica as kids with Ross wearing his mom's hat, playing with Monica's Tea set and singing this song.

5 comments:

shub said...

1. nooooo idea!

2. Muriel :D

3. Casablanca? (guessing)

4. ??

5. (starts with 'B; ?)

6.

7. Chandler ( on his parents' divorce, or his Dad coming out! )

8. Janice? :D [ she did go otu with him once didn't she? ]

9. The rubber turkey thingy!

10. Ross !

nice one! Gimme more!

enigma said...

Friends quiz!! cool !
Answering only the ones that shub has not answered :)

1. Courtney cox?
3. Dangerous Liasons
4. Weekend at Bernie's :D
5. Hugsie ..and hez Emma's pal too :)
10. I'd have guessed Phoebe?

6 and 8 - no idea :(

Mrudula Sreekanth said...

I only know the last 3..

8: Janis

9: Turkey

10: Ross

Looks like I should watch Friends all over again!! 30% is fail!

Pilli said...

maga this is tooooooo tough for me :(
me back here :D

PizzaDude said...

Answers are published!! Apparently, no one knew the answer to question 6.

@hardu: I thought you recently saw all the 10 seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S on DVD and that you were still F.R.I.E.N.D.S sick!!

@pills: Great to have you back!!!